Christofer Group of Companies, as a controller with or without automated methods, will have a file and will process your personal data. Your data will be stored in a format that allows you to identify yourself as the subject only for the time required and solely for the purpose of each processing. Only legitimate recipients (eg authorized employees) have access to the data whenever deemed necessary. Your data may be passed on to further recipients, acting in the name and on behalf of us in the context of performance of a contract, to achieve the above legitimate purpose (eg advertising agencies – external partners). For the details of the recipients you can submit a request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the above, your data will not be transferred to third-party recipients or third parties for commercial or non-commercial purposes without prior notice and explicit consent.
Your data will be retained for a period of two years from its storage unless it is required to be retained by European or Greek law.
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- You have a right to know if your personal data is, has been or will be processed, and in any case require Christofer Group of Companies to correct your personal data if it is inaccurate or to supplement it in the event of any deficiencies. When updating your personal information, you may be asked to verify your identity before we can satisfy your request.
- In the case of your explicit consent, no decision will be taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including profile training. You may receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as transmit it under the legal conditions to another controller, provided that this does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Under the law, you can ask for their deletion, as well as in certain cases to limit their processing.
- You may at any time object to the processing of data concerning you.
You may at any time oppose to processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, including profile training, if it is related to direct marketing. If this right is exercised, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
- You have the right to oppose and request the restriction of certain data processing operations.
You have the right to contact the Personal Data Protection Authority if you believe that your data is being illegally processed.